Versions - Different performances of the song by the same artist
Compilations - Other albums which feature this performance of the song
Covers - Performances of a song with the same name by different artists
Sugar Magnolia >
Scarlet Begonias >
Fire On The Mountain
Me And My Uncle >
Friend Of The Devil
It's All Over Now
From The Heart Of Me >
Samson And Delilah
Ramble On Rose
I Need A Miracle > (2)
Terrapin Station >
Playing In The Band >
Drums > (4) (5)
Not Fade Away > (5) (6)
Around And Around (6)
Dark Star >
The Other One >
Dark Star Jam >
Wharf Rat >
Saint Stephen >
Casey Jones >
Johnny B. Goode
Bill Graham namechecking the band
And We Bid You Good Night > more from Bill Graham.
Dan Aykroyd ñ midnight countdown (1)
Matthew Kelly ñ harmonica (2)
Ken Kesey ñ thunder machine (3)
Greg Errico ñ drums (4)
Lee Oskar ñ harmonica (5)
John Cipollina ñ guitar (6)
- "The Closing On Winterland" has a splice in "Drums" at about 9:11, approximately 52 seconds are missing.
- First 4 tracks patched with Matt Smith's transfer of Pat Lee's FM Master shnid 133282
- "It's All Over Now" patched with Jay Ashley's SBD > MR > PCM > DAT > CDA shnid 1791- first 7 seconds
- "From The Heart Of Me" , first 1:10 patched with Pat Lee's FM then next 49 seconds with Jay Ashley's SBD
- "Playing In The Band", first 52 seconds and last 6:32 patched with Jay Ashley's SBD,
- " I Need A Miracle", 0:31.5 - 1:04.1 patched with Jay Ashley's SBD
- Last three tracks of Set II from Jay Ashley's SBD, except for "Drums" 0.42.6 - 1:29 patched with Matt Smith's transfer of Sandy Troy's FM Master shnid 133282
- Saint Stephen > 3:22 - 4:40, patched with Sandy Troy's FM
- "And We Bid You Good Night" from Rheinhart Holwein recording shnid 106102
- A number of clicks have been removed from the FM patches.
- All tracks, including patches have been pitch corrected.
I'll admit that this doesn't make great readiing but the main source is definitely an upgrade.
Thanks to everyone involved with the patch sources.
November 9, 2018 Subject:
The Best To My Ears
I've listened to most of the versions of this show on here, and this, to my ears, is the best. Like the others, the sound takes a while to settle in, what with the balloon drop and subsequent popping which runs throughout the opener, but by Scarlet>Fire it's settled in nicely, and what a Scarlet>Fire. This is an essential show, and as always, any show with the Miller and/or Gastwirt names attached is worth the DL.